April was not filled with big events. But, it was a busy month of eating and enjoying life.
- I continued with my healthy eating – making vegetable miso “stews” regularly. What was great was that I cooked for 2 to 3 days in about 30 minutes.
- Monica and I also made our weekly pilgrimages to the Ferry Building Farmer’s market, where I imbibed my green juices. Grassy, yet sweet. Who knew I’d come to love the flavor.
- “Raise the Roof Sweet Potato Lasagna” I made from the “Engine 2 Diet.” See recipe
- Dinner at Plouf – mussels, truffle fries
- Honolulu cake from Bluestem Brasserie. A must try!
- Kale and pasta with walnut sauce (vegan!)
And, of course, another Sharks’ game.
- Lunch with Claudia before she moved to Austin. Glad I finally could catch up with her
- Book club with my yoga buddies